- 4 Tbs. Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil
- ½ Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Eggplant, sliced or cubed
- 2 Zucchini, sliced or cubed
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced or cubed
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, sliced or cubed
- 1 Can of cubed tomatoes
- ¼ Cup water
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley to serve
In a pressure cooker, heat 4 tbs of Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil and sauté ½ sliced onion with 1 clove of garlic until translucent. Add 1 eggplant, 2 zucchini, 1 red bell pepper, 1 yellow bell pepper, all sliced or cubed. Add 1 can of cubed tomatoes, ¼ cup of water, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig of rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
Cover the pot and cook for 25 minutes. Serve and decorate with chopped parsley.