- 14 large White Button or Crimini mushrooms
- 5 oz. turkey bacon, cut in thin strips and fried
- 4 tbs. Ahuacatlan Chipotle
- 1 cup Mexican style Manchego cheese, shredded
- 13 oz. cream cheese
- 1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Set the oven to 375°
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, bacon, and ½ cup of the parsley. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve
Clean well the mushrooms, remove the stem, and add a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture inside each mushroom. Place them on a baking sheet.
Sprinkle the Manchego cheese and Ahuacatlan Chipotle on top. Add salt to taste.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.