- 2 large Mexican avocados
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbs. Ahuacatlan Chipotle
- 4 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeño chilis, finely chopped
- 8 oz. Low fat cream cheese
- Salt to taste
- Nachos, your favorite brand
In a bowl place the pulp of the avocados. Smash it with a fork until it has paste consistency. Add lime juice, Ahuacatlan Chipotle, cilantro, jalapeño and mix together well.
In a blender, blend the mixture and add the cream cheese until homogeneous. Season with salt.
Serve in a bowl decorate with pickled jalapeños, and accompany with your favorite brand of nachos.