- 2 cups fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp salt
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend about 2 minutes until a smooth thin batter is formed. It will be kind of foamy on top.
In an 8 inch, non-stick skillet, lightly oiled, heat on medium. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the center of the skillet. Lift and tilt the pan to evenly coat the bottom. Cook until it appears dry.
Tenderly turn crepe over with a spatula and allow to cook on the second side about 15-20 seconds. Remove to a plate and continue cooking crepes.
This recipe yields about 15.
Honey Glazed Blackberries and Blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Ahuacatlan Lime infused Avocado Oil
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- 2 cups of vanilla Greek yogurt or Ricotta cheese
In a medium bowl, combine the berries, honey, lemon juice, Ahuacatlan Lime Avocado Oil and cardamom.
Fill the crepes with a few Tablespoons of either ricotta cheese or vanilla Greek yogurt.
Roll the crepes so that the open side is facing down.
Top the filled crepes with the berry mixture.
Buffalo Chicken Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Franks Red Hot sauce (original flavor)
- 2 Tbsp. Ahuacatlan Chipotle Infused Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Ahuacatlan Onion Infused Avocado Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts cooked and chopped
- ½ cup grated jack Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced Parsley
Mix together all ingredients and place mixture in a baking casserole microwave safe dish or pie plate and cover.
Heat 3-5 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Fill corn crepes with buffalo filling. Roll.
Drizzle with additional hot sauce, ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles if desired.