- 5 oz. Chicken breast, deboned and sliced into long strips
- 2 tbs. Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil Natural
- 5 oz. Mozzarella cheese, cut into long stripes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Flour wrap tortilla
- 1 slice of iceberg lettuce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Drizzle Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil Onion
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, chopped
In a sauté pan, add Ahuacatlan Onion and when hot add the chicken breast. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes until fully done.
In a separate bowl, mix the cherry tomato, mozzarella, lettuce, Ahuacatlan Natural, and season with salt and pepper. Mix well to get all ingredients together.
In a flattop or sauté pan, heat up the flour tortilla during 2 minutes. Add the chicken mixture in the center. To make the wrap fold in half and then roll.