- 1 lb. Hominy corn, precooked
- 3 lb. Chicken breast, bone and skin on
- 6 each guajillo chile
- 2 tomato bouillon
- 1 tbs. Ahuacatlan oil natural
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chiffonade
- 3 radishes, sliced
- ½ cups white onion, finely chopped
- Oregano to taste
- 3 liters of water
In a large pot, boil hominy corn with the chicken breasts for about 1 hour or until fully cooked. Remove the chicken, remove the skin, shred it, and reserve.
In a separate pot, boil chile guajillo, blend them with a little bit of that water and the tomato bouillon.
In a saucepan, add Ahuacatlan oil and fry the guajillo sauce for about 5 minutes. Pour the guajillo sauce into the large pot with the chicken and hominy. Simmer for 10 minutes.
To serve, add chicken, lettuce, radishes, onion and oregano to taste.