- 2 tbs. Ahuacatlan avocado oil natural, separate
- ½ each Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup chorizo, chopped
- ½ cup bacon, chopped
- 5 tbs. paprika
- 2 tbs. onion powder
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs. mustard
- 3 each Morita dried chile, chopped
- 2 each grilled tomato, chopped
- 2 cups of your choice of beer
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3 lb. Pork spareribs
- 8 Pineapple slices
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a saucepan, heat up 1 tbs. Ahuacatlan natural, then add onion, garlic, paprika, chorizo and bacon, and cook until the meat releases some juices. Remove the meat and reserve the juices.
In the same pan, heat up 1 tbs. Ahuacatlan, add onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, Morita chile, and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes and add the beer. Simmer until all the ingredients have blended in and form a sauce.
Marinate the ribs in the beer sauce for 30 minutes. Place in a baking sheet covering the ribs with pineapple slices. Bake for 1 hour or until the ribs have fully cooked.