- 1 (1-pound box, or 16 oz) spaghetti or thin linguine
- 15 oz can organic fire-roasted tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh chopped basil
- 2 Tbsp. Ahuacatlan Avocado oil, chipotle infused
- 1 Tbsp. Ahuacatlan Avocado oil, onion infused
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp. Veggie Harmony spice blend
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese and herbs if desired for garnish
In a large stock pot, place pasta, tomatoes, basil, avocado oils, vegetable stock and Veggie Harmony. Stir all ingredients together over Medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring every few minutes.
Cook until pasta is al dente and liquid has almost evaporated. Pasta should be done in 9-12 minutes, depending on the size of your pasta.
Garnish with fresh grated parmesan and herbs.
Serves 4-6 entrée-size portions.