- 2 tbs. Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil Chipotle
- 1 white Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 18 turkey hot dogs
- 1 small can of chipotle chiles (3.5oz)
- ¼ cup Ketchup (any brand)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
Cut the hot dogs into small dice
In a saucepan, add Ahuacatlan Chipotle and sauté the onion. Add the hot dogs and sauté until they start to brown.
In a blender, add the chipotle chiles, ketchup, orange juice, and Worcestershire sauce, and blend to make a smooth sauce.
Add the sauce to the hot dogs in the sauce pan and cook until reduced and thickens.