- 4 medium beets, peeled and cubed small
- 3 tablespoon Ahuacatlán Avocado Oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 1/2 an avocado, pitted and cubed small
- 1 handful parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, cubed small
Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
In an oven-proof dish, combine the beets with 3 tablespoon Ahuacatlán Avocado Oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until fully cooked.
In a saucepan, bring the water and quinoa to a boil over low heat. Let it boil until the quinoa absorbs all the water.
Once the beets and quinoa are ready, combine and let cool.
In a bowl combine the quinoa, beets, avocado, parsley and feta cheese.
Add salt and pepper to taste.