- 1 tsp. Knorr beef seasoning
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 5 lb. Rib Eye
- 2 tbs. Ahuacatlan Oil Natural
Preheat the oven to 400 degreed F.
Season the meat with Knorr on both sides. Add paprika, black pepper, and garlic powder on one side and let sit for 15 minutes.
Heat up a cast iron grill pan, add Ahuacatlan Oil Natural, sear the meat on both sides and finish the meat in the oven.
- Season the meat 15 minutes before cooking.
- Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the meat.