- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup mandarin juice
- ¼ cup Ahuacatlan Natural
- 1 cilantro sprig, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and deveined, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
For the Salad
- 18 oz. Fresh salmon, finely laminated
- 3 each avocados, thinly sliced
- 3 grapefruits, cut in supreme
- Fresh arugula
For the vinaigrette: add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Season with salt.
In a platter, add a layer of arugula evenly spread out. Form a circle, by alternating one slice of salmon, one slice of avocado and one slice of grapefruit. Continue adding one slice of each until the circle is fully formed. Top with the vinaigrette and serve.