- 18 oz. Cleaned shrimp, head and shell off
- 5 tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Mayo
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ½ cup Panko or bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. Garlic, minced
- Ahuactlan avocado oil natural for frying
- Skewers to make the brochettes
In a small bowl, mix together mayo, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, rice wine vinegar to make a dipping sauce.
In a separate bowl, add the egg and milk and reserve.
In a large bowl add flour, salt, black pepper, garlic, and panko.
Bread each shrimp by submerging it into the egg-milk mixture and then the flour mixture.
In a frying pan, add Ahuacatlan natural and fry the shrimp.
Add 4 shrimp per skewer and serve with the Mayo sauce.