- 10 medium European Butter Croissants, cut horizontally in half
- 1 cup Romano cheese, fine grated
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, fine grated
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup Yellow Onion, diced
- ¼ cup Ahuacatlan Garlic Infused Avocado Oil
- 16 oz. Italian Fennel Sausage
- 1 cup Bell Peppers, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Additional Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil for coating the inside of the dish
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, fresh grated (optional)
With Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil, lightly coat the inside of a 6-8-quart slow cooker.
Slice the croissants in half horizontally and put bottom half of the croissants on the bottom and edges of the crock.
In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and cheeses.
In a large skillet, heat the Ahuacatlan Garlic Infused Avocado Oil until very hot. Add the diced onion, bell pepper and sausage. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the onions are translucent.
Pour the sausage mixture into the center of the croissants in the crock. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage mixture in the cooker. Arrange the tops of the croissant over the egg mixture.
Cook on low temperature 4-6 hours or high temperature 2-3 hours until eggs are cooked through.
Garnish with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.