- 2 Tbs Ahuacatlan avocado oil
- ½ white Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finelly chopped
- 2 red bell peper, cut in small dice
- 1 broccoli head, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 3 chicken breasts, in medium dice
- Lettuce wrap (as many as needed)
- 3 tbs teriyaki sauce (easily found at any grocery store)
- Sesame seeds, as needed
In a sauté pan, add half of the oil and sauté the onion until translucent. Add the garlic, and then the vegetables until crisp and bright green. Remove from that pan and reserve.
Take the same pan, add the other half of the oil, and sauté the chicken breast. Add salt and pepper. Once it’s fully cooked, add the vegetables and the teriyaki sauce.
Serve with lettuce leafs to make wraps.