- 6 each u/15 shrimp
- 2 tbs dried, shredded, coconut
- 2 tbs panko
- Flour, as needed to bread the shrimp
- 1 Egg
- ½ liter Ahuacatlan avocado oil
For the Sauce:
- 1 can of mango
- 1 adobo chipotle chile (from the can)
- ½ cup water
- ½ White spanish onion
- 3 tbs Ahuacatlan avocado oil
- Salt and Pepper
For the shrimp
Clean and devain the shrimp. Mix the Panko and the coconut in a bowl. Bread the shrimp with flour, egg, and the panko-coconut mixture. In a sautee pan, add the Ahuacatlan avocado oil to médium heat. Fry the shrmip. Take out and place over a paper towel to dry the excess of oil.
Serve with mango sauce to dip.
For the sauce
In a blender add the mango, chipotle, water, salt and pepper and blend. In a sauce pan, heat up the Ahuacatlan avocado oil, add the mango mixture and sautee until it changes color. Taste for salt.