- 1 pound boneless turkey breast cooked, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon Ahuacatlan Chipotle Infused Avocado Oil
- 2 each mini sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp Fajita Seasoning (you may purchase or whisk together chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and use as needed)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 8 flour or corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
In a large nonstick skillet on high temperature, heat the chipotle infused avocado oil until very hot, about 2 minutes. Add the peppers and onion and coat with oil. Allow to sit in the pan for about 3 minutes until dark grilled.
Add the turkey, garlic and spices and heat 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
Stir in cilantro and lime juice. Serve in tortillas.
Yield: 4 servings.