- 1 tbs. Ahuacatlan Natural
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- ½ tsp. chile powder
- 1 tbs. honey
- 4 tbs. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
For the Salad
- 1 lettuce head, roughly chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, medium dice
- 12 sprigs of arugula
For the Vinaigrette
- 4 tbs. Ahuacatlan Chipotle
- 2 tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- The juice of 1 lime
In a large non-reactive bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade mix well. Add the chicken thighs. Marinade refrigerated for 40 minutes.
In a sauté pan, heat up 1 tbs. Ahuacatlan Natural and sauté the thighs until fully cooked. Remove from heat and cut into stripes. Reserve.
In a large salad bowl, add all the ingredients for the salad. Reserve refrigerated until ready to serve.
For the vinaigrette, mix well all the ingredients.
When ready to serve, add chicken to the salad and pour the vinaigrette dressing over it, tossing all ingredients together.