- 1 lb. Raw salmon, skinless and deboned
- 5 slices of pineapple, heart removed
- 2 cups lime juice
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 manzano pepper (also known as the apple chili)
- 2 tsp Ahuacatlan Chipotle
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mint leaves to taste
Cut the salmon into medium sized cubes and add them to a non-reactive bowl.
Add the lime juice, a few drops of Worcestershire sauce, Ahuacatlan Chipotle.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Let marinade for 10 minutes.
Chop the onion, tomato, chile manzano and pineapple.
Add the chopped fruits and vegetables to the salmon, and season with salt and pepper.
To serve, add to a bowl and spread a few mint leaves on top. Serve with tortilla chips