- 3 Guajillo chile, seeded and deveined and soaked in hot water
- ¼ Onion
- ½ cup Orange juice
- 1 oz. Achiote (Also known as Annato Seed paste)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Salt to taste
- 10 oz. Tuna loin
- 4 tbs Ahuacatlan Lime
- Ahuacatlan Natural as needed to sauté
- Corn Tortillas to serve
- Chopped onion for garnish
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Pineapple in small cubes for garnish
In a blender, add the guajillo chile, orange juice, achiote, garlic, oregano, and cumin.
In a bowl, add the tuna and marinate with the achiote mixture, and Ahuacatlan Lime. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Heat up a frying pan, add Ahuacatlan Natural and sear the fish on both sides until fully cooked.
Heat up the corn tortillas and serve with onion, cilantro and pineapple.