8 oz. Chicken breast cut in stripes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil Garlic
- 1 tsp Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil Natural
- 1 package of 12 flour tortillas
- 5 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 Monterrey cheese, shredded
In a sautee pan, heat up the Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil Garlic, then add the chicken, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder and cook for 7-10 minutes until fully cooked.
In a separate pan, heat up the Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil Natural, then add one tortilla, add a thin layer of cheddar cheese, one spoonful of the chicken and a layer of monterrey cheese. Cover with another tortilla, and press together.
Heat to medium heat, and turn the quesadilla a few times to heat up both sides, until the quesadilla is fully done and cheese melted.
Serve with guacamole.