- 1 loaf of French Baguette
- 2 tbs. Ahuacatlan Chipotle
- Ahuacatlan Natural as needed
- 2 each avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 9 oz. Serrano ham
- ½ tsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- White cheese (fresh cheese) of your choice, sliced or crumbled
Slice the French baguette in 1-inch slices
In a sauté pan, heat up Ahuacatlan Natural and sear the bread slices on each side. Reserve.
In a bowl, add the pulp of the avocados, smash them with a fork, add the Ahuacatlan Chipotle, the lime juice, the jalapeño pepper, the garlic clove, and season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
Assemble the tapas by adding the avocado paste to the bread, then add a few slices of tomato, then the Serrano ham and top with fresh cheese.