- 17 oz. Pizza dough (previously made or bought)
- 5 oz. All purpose flour
- 5 oz. Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 oz. Serrano ham, cut in small pieces
- 4 oz. Pizza tomato sauce (previously made or bought)
- ½ cup Ahuacatlán Oil Natural
- 5 oz. Sundried tomatoes, cut in small pieces
- 1 tsp. organo
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
On a clean surface area, spread the flour, press doen the pizza dough forming a circle with the palms of your hands. Leave a small ledge on the outside of the circle so that the sauce doesn’t fall to the sides.
Grease a baking sheet with Ahuacatlan Oil Natural, place the pizza on the baking sheet before adding the toppings.
Add the pizza tomato sauce in the center and spread it our evenly leaving the edge clean. Add the oregano and garlic salt. Top with mozzarella, serrano ham and sundried tomatoes.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the mozzarella has fully melted.
Let rest for 3 minutes and serve.
- Add 1 tsp. Ahuacatlan Oil Natural to the dough to avoid sticking.
- The thickness of the pizza should be about ¾ of an inch so that it cooks perfectly.