- 4 cups of diced seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 small Red Onion
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped Cilantro
- Juice of 2 Limes, plus Lime wedges for serving
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons of AHUACATLAN AVOCADO OIL, plus more for brushing.
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound of skinless of your favorite White Flesh Fish Fillets
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Chile Powder
- 1 Romaine Lettuce, thinly sliced
- 8 Corn Torillas
- 1 Avocado, sliced
Make the watermelon salsa: combine the watermelon, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno in a bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon of Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside.
Preheat the grill to high. Brush Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil on the fish fillets, sprinkle both sides with chile powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Brush the grill with Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil.
Place fish on the grill and cook each side to get grill marks on the fish. Cook until the fish becomes flaky, which will depend on the thickness of the fillets.
While the fish is cooking, toss the lettuce with 2 tablespoon of the juices of the watermelon salsa and a pinch of salt. Warm the tortillas on the grill.
Fill the tortillas with fish, watermelon salsa, avocado and lettuce. Serve with lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.