- 2 lb. Skirt steak, cut into medium dice
- ¼ cup Ahuacatlan avocado oil natural
- 1 tsp. Red wine
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Red onion, cut into large chunks
- ½ pineapple, cut into large chunks
- Skewers to make the brochettes
In a non-reactive bowl add the skirt steak, Ahuacatlan oil, red wine, garlic, oregano, black pepper and salt. Marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
Assemble the skewers alternating steak, onion and pineapple.
Once ready, grill the brochettes for 5 minutes on both sides, or until obtaining the desired doneness.